For Homeowners
For Businesses
Homeowner Login

How can I change my name?

If you would like to change your name, please provide us with a written request and supporting legal documentation confirming your name has changed; such as a driver's license, marriage certificate, or other court documents. This information can be sent via email to or fax to 866-761-9159. You can also mail your request to: Home Point Financial Corporation Attn: Correspondence 11511 Luna Road Suite 200 Farmers Branch, TX 75234.

Share this:

2211 Old Earhart Road, Suite 250
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
Toll Free: (800) 686-2404
NMLS# 7706

Trouble paying your mortgage?Impacted by a natural disaster?
Google Play
Equal Housing Lender

Home Point Financial Corporation d/b/a Homepoint. NMLS No.7706 (For licensing information, go to: Home Point Financial Corporation does not conduct business under the name, “Homepoint” in KY, LA, MD, NY, or WY. In these states, the company conducts business under the full legal name, Home Point Financial Corporation. 2211 Old Earhart Road, Suite 250, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. Toll-Free Tel: (888) 616-6866. For Licensing and Disclaimers visit

This site is not authorized by the New York State Department of Financial Services. No mortgage solicitation activity or loan applications for properties located in the State of New York can be facilitated through this site.