How do I open a secure message sent by Homepoint?
Please see the steps below for a walk through on how to open a secure email:
- Open the secure message in your Inbox
- Open the attachments
- If you receive or expect to receive a high volume of encrypted email correspondence, we recommend you proceed to "Option to Set up a Microsoft Account"
- If you do not wish to create an account, select "Don't want to sign In? Get a one-time passcode to view the message"
- The Outlook URL will open with the steps to follow
- Return to your email account and open the new email from Microsoft Office, entitled "Your one-time passcode to view the message"
- Go back to the message encryption page and enter the passcode
- Select "continue" and the encrypted email will open
If you're still experiencing issues, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department and we'll be happy to assist.