For Homeowners
For Partners
Apply NowLogin

What types of homeowners insurance are there?

The two most common types of homeowners insurance policies are Basic Homeowners Insurance (formally known as Homeowners Policy Special Form 3 or HO-3), and Homeowners Policy Special Form 6 (or HO-6). These two policies cover different types of home. HO-6 is structured similarly to HO-3 but covers condominiums and co-ops, also known as a "walls in" policy.

Share this: