We feature a variety of loan programs to suit most any need.
We've organized our loan programs according to the features they include. Use the icons to help select by loan qualifier. Select each loan program to learn more.
The Freddie Mac Home Possible® loan program is designed for qualified low- and moderate-income borrowers. Through Home Possible,® borrowers can qualify for a conforming conventional mortgage with a down payment as low as 3% of the property purchase price and no minimum borrower financial contribution. This program also can be used for a “no cash out” refinance of an existing mortgage.
- Down payment as low as 3% down with no minimum borrower contribution
- Flexible sources of income are allowed, including rental income from boarders and other units in multi-unit properties.
- Potentially reduced interest rate for borrowers with low incomes or for properties in underserved areas
- No up-front FHA mortgage insurance premium (MIP) and potentially lower ongoing private mortgage insurance (PMI) cost as compared to the ongoing FHA MIP cost
- Borrower(s) not required to maintain reserves if buying a single-family property