We feature a variety of loan programs to suit most any need.
We've organized our loan programs according to the features they include. Use the icons to help select by loan qualifier. Select each loan program to learn more.
HomeReady® is a new loan program offered by Fannie Mae designed for creditworthy low- to moderate-income borrowers with expanded eligibility for financing a home, such as non-occupant co-borrowers, boarder income, rental income, and even non-borrower household income.
- Down payment as low as 3% with no minimum borrower contribution
- Lower private mortgage insurance costs
- Use income from non-occupant co-borrowers to qualify
- Down payment sources can include gifts, cash-on-hand, and down payment assistance programs.
- Income from non-borrowing household members can help you qualify.
- “Boarder income” (income from a roommate) can help you qualify.
- Use rental income from a basement apartment or mother-in-law unit.