Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Alabama find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Alabama mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more throughout the state of Alabama.
Types of Alabama Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Alabama mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Alabama loan rates while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in AL.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- AL HARP Loans
Alabama (AL) Mortgage Rates
Alabama rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Alabama loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Alabama property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the Alabama mortgage rates and our Alabama mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Alabama mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Alabama (AL) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Alabama home loan? Apply Online or contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!