Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Alaska find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Alaska mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Anchorage, Juneau, Fairbanks and throughout the state of Alaska.
Types of Alaska Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Alaska mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Alaska loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in AK.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- AK HARP Loans
Alaska (AK) Mortgage Rates
Alaska mortgage rates on conventional and other mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Alaska loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Alaska property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the AK mortgage rates and our Alaska mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Alaska mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Alaska (AK) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Alaska home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!