Home Point Financial proudly offers Alaska VA Loans to American Veterans. VA Loans are available to veterans, active duty service members, US National Guard and reserve members, surviving spouses and others seeking home ownership in Alaska.
Requirements and Eligibility for Alaska VA Loans
- Eligible for AK homes which the qualified borrower is going to occupy
- Good credit score
- Sufficient income
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility
VA Loans (Alaska) – Benefits and Features
- Down payment is not required for Alaska VA Loans
- No prepayment penalties
- No private mortgage insurance to pay each month
- Alaska VA Loan closing costs can be paid by the seller
- AK loans are assumable by qualified borrowers
- Veteran may reuse entitlements
There are a number of VA Loan programs in Alaska including Alaska Purchase Loans, Cash-Out Refinance, etc. Apply now or contact Home Point Financial's loan specialists to learn more about VA Loans in Alaska.