What is the HARP Loan Program in Arizona?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Arizona homeowners refinance their Arizona home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Arizona home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Arizona are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable AZ mortgage.
Arizona HARP Loan Requirements
- Arizona homeowners who currently owe more their AZ mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Arizona
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Arizona but were told they didn't qualify
- Arizona refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Arizona loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Arizona apply?
Arizona HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Arizona HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the AZ HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Arizona HARP program and eligibility.