What is the HARP Loan Program in Arkansas?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Arkansas homeowners refinance their homes in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in Arkansas are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable mortgage.
Arkansas HARP Loan Requirements
- Arkansas homeowners who currently owe more their AR mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Arkansas
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Arkansas but were told they didn't qualify
- Arkansas refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Arkansas loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Arkansas apply?
Arkansas HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process, so refinance fees will apply.
Arkansas HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact Home Point Financial to learn more about the Arkansas HARP program and eligibility.