Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in California find financing for many years. Our experienced team of California mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose and throughout the state of California.
Types of California Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed California mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive California loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in CA.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- CA HARP Loans
- Renovation Loans
California (CA) Mortgage Rates
California rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- California loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- California property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the CA mortgage rates and our California mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's California mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the California (CA) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your California home loan? Apply online or contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!