What is the HARP Loan Program in Colorado?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Colorado homeowners refinance their Colorado home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Colorado home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Colorado are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable CO mortgage.
Colorado HARP Loan Requirements
- Colorado homeowners who currently owe more their CO mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Colorado
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Colorado but were told they didn't qualify
- Colorado refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Colorado loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Colorado apply?
Colorado HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Colorado HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the CO HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Colorado HARP program and eligibility.