What is the HARP Loan Program in Colorado?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Colorado homeowners refinance their homes in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in Colorado are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable mortgage.
Colorado HARP Loan Requirements
- Colorado homeowners who currently owe more their CO mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Colorado
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Colorado but were told they didn't qualify
- Colorado refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Colorado loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Colorado apply?
Colorado HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Colorado HARP Loan Lenders
Contact Home Point Financial to learn more about the Colorado HARP program and eligibility.