Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Connecticut find financing for many years. We have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more throughout the state of Connecticut.
Types of Connecticut Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Connecticut mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive loan options, while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- CT HARP Loans
Connecticut (CT) Mortgage Rates
Connecticut rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Connecticut loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Connecticut property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the mortgage rates and our specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Connecticut (CT) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!