What is the HARP Loan Program in Connecticut?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Connecticut homeowners refinance their Connecticut home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Connecticut home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Connecticut are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable CT mortgage.
Connecticut HARP Loan Requirements
- Connecticut homeowners who currently owe more their CT mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Connecticut
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Connecticut but were told they didn't qualify
- Connecticut refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Connecticut loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Connecticut apply?
Connecticut HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Connecticut HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the CT HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Connecticut HARP program and eligibility.