What is the HARP Loan Program in Delaware?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Delaware homeowners refinance their Delaware home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Delaware home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Delaware are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable DE mortgage.
Delaware HARP Loan Requirements
- Delaware homeowners who currently owe more their DE mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Delaware
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Delaware but were told they didn't qualify
- Delaware refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Delaware loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Delaware apply?
Delaware HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.