Home Point Financial proudly offers VA Loans to American Veterans. VA Loans are available to veterans, active duty service members, US National Guard and reserve members, surviving spouses and others seeking home ownership in District of Columbia.
Requirements and Eligibility for District of Columbia VA Loans
- Eligible for DC homes which the qualified borrower is going to occupy
- Good credit score
- Sufficient income
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility
VA Loans – Benefits and Features
- Down payment is not required for Dist. of Columbia VA Loans
- No prepayment penalties
- No private mortgage insurance to pay each month
- Dist. of Columbia VA Loan closing costs can be paid by the seller
- DC loans are assumable by qualified borrowers
- Veteran may reuse entitlements
There are a number of VA Loan programs in District of Columbia, including Purchase Loans, Cash-Out Refinance, etc. Contact Home Point Financial's loan specialists to learn more.