Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Florida find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Florida mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Jacksonville, Miami, Tampa and throughout the state of Florida.
Types of Florida Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Florida mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Florida loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in FL.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Renovation Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- FL HARP Loans
Florida (FL) Mortgage Rates
Florida rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Florida loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Florida property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the FL mortgage rates and our Florida mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Florida mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Florida (FL) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Florida home loan? Apply online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!