Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Hawaii find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Hawaii mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe, Wailea, and throughout the state of Hawaii.
Types of Hawaii Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Hawaii mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Hawaii loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in HI.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- HI HARP Loans
Hawaii (HI) Mortgage Rates
Hawaii rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Hawaii loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Hawaii property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the HI mortgage rates and our Hawaii mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Hawaii mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Hawaii (HI) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Hawaii home loan? Apply online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!