Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Illinois find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Illinois mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Chicago, Aurora, Rockford and throughout the state of Illinois.
Types of Illinois Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Illinois mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Illinois loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in IL.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- IL HARP Loans
Illinois (IL) Mortgage Rates
Illinois rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Illinois loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Illinois property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the IL mortgage rates and our Illinois mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Illinois mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Illinois (IL) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Illinois home loan? Apply online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!