What is the HARP Loan Program in Indiana?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Indiana homeowners refinance their Indiana home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Indiana home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Indiana are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable Indiana mortgage.
Indiana HARP Loan Requirements
- Indiana homeowners who currently owe more their IN mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Indiana
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Indiana but were told they didn't qualify
- Indiana refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Indiana loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Indiana apply?
Indiana HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Indiana HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the IN HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Indiana HARP program and eligibility.