Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Kansas find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Kansas mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City and throughout the state of Kansas.
Types of Kansas Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Kansas mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Kansas loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in KS.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- Home Possible
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- KS HARP Loans
Kansas (KS) Mortgage Rates
Kansas rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Kansas loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Kansas property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the KS mortgage rates and our Kansas mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Kansas mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Kansas (KS) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Kansas home loan? Apply online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!