What is the HARP Loan Program in Kansas?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Kansas homeowners refinance their home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable mortgage.
Kansas HARP Loan Requirements
- Homeowners who currently owe more on their mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Kansas
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance but were told they didn't qualify
- Kansas refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Kansas loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Kansas apply?
Kansas HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process, so refinance fees will apply.
Kansas HARP Loan Lenders
Contact Home Point Financial to learn more about the Kansas HARP program and eligibility.