Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Kentucky find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Kentucky mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Louisville, Lexington, Frankfort and throughout the state of Kentucky.
Types of Kentucky Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Kentucky mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Kentucky loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in KY.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- KY HARP Loans
Kentucky (KY) Mortgage Rates
Kentucky rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Kentucky loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Kentucky property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the KY mortgage rates and our Kentucky mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Kentucky mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Kentucky (KY) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Kentucky home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!