What is the HARP Loan Program in Kentucky?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Kentucky homeowners refinance their Kentucky home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Kentucky home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Kentucky are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable Kentucky mortgage.
Kentucky HARP Loan Requirements
- Kentucky homeowners who currently owe more their KY mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Kentucky
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Kentucky but were told they didn't qualify
- Kentucky refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Kentucky loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Kentucky apply?
Kentucky HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Kentucky HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the KY HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Kentucky HARP program and eligibility.