Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Maine find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Maine mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Portland, Bangor, Augusta and throughout the state of Maine.
Types of Maine Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Maine mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Maine loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in ME.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- ME HARP Loans
Maine (ME) Mortgage Rates
Maine rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Maine loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Maine property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the ME mortgage rates and our Maine mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Maine mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Maine (ME) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Maine home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!