Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Michigan find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Michigan mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Ann Arbor, Grosse Pointe, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Warren and throughout the state of Michigan.
Types of Michigan Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Michigan mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Michigan loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in MI.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- MI HARP Loans
- Home Possible Loans
Michigan (MI) Mortgage Rates
Michigan rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Michigan loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Michigan property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the MI mortgage rates and our Michigan mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Michigan mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Michigan (MI) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Michigan home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!