Home Point Financial proudly offers Michigan VA Loans to American Veterans. MI VA Loans are available to veterans, active duty service members, US National Guard and reserve members, surviving spouses and others seeking home ownership in Michigan.
Requirements and Eligibility for Michigan VA Loans
- Eligible for MI homes which the qualified borrower is going to occupy
- Good credit score
- Sufficient income
- Valid Certificate of Eligibility
VA Loans (Michigan) – Benefits and Features
- Down payment is not required for Michigan VA Loans
- No prepayment penalties
- No private mortgage insurance to pay each month
- Michigan VA Loan closing costs can be paid by the seller
- MI loans are assumable by qualified borrowers
- Veteran may reuse entitlements
There are a number of VA Loan programs in Michigan including Michigan Purchase Loans, Cash-Out Refinance, etc. Apply online or contact Home Point Financial's loan specialists to learn more about VA Loans in Michigan.