Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Minnesota find financing for many years. Our experienced team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester and throughout the state of Minnesota.
Types of Minnesota Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in MN:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- MN HARP Loans
Minnesota Mortgage Rates
Minnesota rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates, and our mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your home loan? Put our experience to work for you!