Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Minnesota find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Minnesota mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Rochester and throughout the state of Minnesota.
Types of Minnesota Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Minnesota mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Minnesota loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in MN.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- MN HARP Loans
Minnesota (MN) Mortgage Rates
Minnesota rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Minnesota loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Minnesota property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the MN mortgage rates and our Minnesota mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Minnesota mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Minnesota (MN) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Minnesota home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!