Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Nebraska find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Nebraska mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island and throughout the state of Nebraska.
Types of Nebraska Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Nebraska mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Nebraska loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in NE.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- Home Possible Loan Program
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- NE HARP Loans
Nebraska (NE) Mortgage Rates
Nebraska rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Nebraska loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Nebraska property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the NE mortgage rates and our Nebraska mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Nebraska mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Nebraska (NE) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Nebraska home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!