What is the HARP Loan Program in Nebraska?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Nebraska homeowners refinance their Nebraska home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Nebraska home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Nebraska are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable NE mortgage.
Nebraska HARP Loan Requirements
- Nebraska homeowners who currently owe more their NE mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Nebraska
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Nebraska but were told they didn't qualify
- Nebraska refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Nebraska loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Nebraska apply?
Nebraska HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Nebraska HARP Loan Lenders
Apply online or contact the NE HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Nebraska HARP program and eligibility.