What is the HARP Loan Program in Nevada?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Nevada homeowners refinance their Nevada home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Nevada home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Nevada are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable Nevada mortgage.
Nevada HARP Loan Requirements
- Nevada homeowners who currently owe more their NV mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Nevada
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Nevada but were told they didn't qualify
- Nevada refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Nevada loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Nevada apply?
Nevada HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Nevada HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the NV HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Nevada HARP program and eligibility.