Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in New Hampshire find financing for many years. Our experienced team of New Hampshire mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Manchester, Concord, Nashua and throughout the state of New Hampshire.
Types of New Hampshire Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed New Hampshire mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive New Hampshire loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in NH.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- NH HARP Loans
New Hampshire (NH) Mortgage Rates
New Hampshire rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- New Hampshire loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- New Hampshire property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the NH mortgage rates and our New Hampshire mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's New Hampshire mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the New Hampshire (NH) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your New Hampshire home loan? Apply online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!