What is the HARP Loan Program in New Hampshire?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help New Hampshire homeowners refinance their New Hampshire home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other New Hampshire home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of New Hampshire are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable mortgage.
New Hampshire HARP Loan Requirements
- New Hampshire homeowners who currently owe more their NH mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in New Hampshire
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in New Hampshire but were told they didn't qualify
- New Hampshire refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current New Hampshire loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in New Hampshire apply?
New Hampshire HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
New Hampshire HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the NH HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the New Hampshire HARP program and eligibility.