Home Point Financial has helped first time and experienced homeowners in New Jersey find financing for many years. Our experienced team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson and throughout the state of New Jersey.
Types of New Jersey Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed New Jersey mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive New Jersey loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in NJ.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- NJ HARP Loans
New Jersey Mortgage Rates
New Jersey rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our New Jersey mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the New Jersey Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your New Jersey home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!