Home Point Financial has helped first time and experienced homeowners in New Mexico find financing for many years. Our team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Santa Fe and throughout the state.
Types of New Mexico Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed New Mexico mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive New Mexico loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- NM HARP Loans
New Mexico Mortgage Rates
New Mexico rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the New Mexico Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your New Mexico home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!