Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in New Mexico find financing for many years. Our experienced team of New Mexico mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Sante Fe and throughout the state of New Mexico.
Types of New Mexico Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed New Mexico mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive New Mexico loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in NM.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgages
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- NM HARP Loans
New Mexico (NM) Mortgage Rates
New Mexico rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- New Mexico loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- New Mexico property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the NM mortgage rates and our New Mexico mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's New Mexico mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the New Mexico (NM) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your New Mexico home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!