Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in North Carolina find financing for many years. Our experienced team of North Carolina mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro and throughout the state of North Carolina.
Types of North Carolina Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed North Carolina mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive North Carolina loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in NC.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- NC HARP Loans
North Carolina (NC) Mortgage Rates
North Carolina rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- North Carolina loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- North Carolina property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the NC mortgage rates and our North Carolina mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's North Carolina mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the North Carolina (NC) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your North Carolina home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!