Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in North Dakota find financing for many years. Our experienced team of North Dakota mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks and throughout the state of North Dakota.
Types of North Dakota Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed North Dakota mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive North Dakota loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in ND.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- Home Possible
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- ND HARP Loans
North Dakota (ND) Mortgage Rates
North Dakota rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- North Dakota loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- North Dakota property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the ND mortgage rates and our North Dakota mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's North Dakota mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the North Dakota (ND) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your North Dakota home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!