What is the HARP Loan Program in North Dakota?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help North Dakota homeowners refinance their North Dakota home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other North Dakota home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of North Dakota are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable ND mortgage.
North Dakota HARP Loan Requirements
- North Dakota homeowners who currently owe more their ND mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in North Dakota
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in North Dakota but were told they didn't qualify
- North Dakota refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current North Dakota loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in North Dakota apply?
North Dakota HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
North Dakota HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the ND HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the North Dakota HARP program and eligibility.