What is the HARP Loan Program in Ohio?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Ohio homeowners refinance their Ohio home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Ohio home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Ohio are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable OH mortgage.
Ohio HARP Loan Requirements
- Ohio homeowners who currently owe more their OH mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Ohio
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Ohio but were told they didn't qualify
- Ohio refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Ohio loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Ohio apply?
Ohio HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Ohio HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the OH HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Ohio HARP program and eligibility.