Home Point Financial has helped first time and experienced homeowners in Oklahoma find financing for many years. Our team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman and throughout the state of Oklahoma.
Types of Oklahoma Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Oklahoma mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- OK HARP Loans
Oklahoma Mortgage Rates
Rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Oklahoma Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Oklahoma home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!