Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Oregon find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Oregon mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Portland, Salem, Eugene and throughout the state of Oregon.
Types of Oregon Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Oregon mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Oregon loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in OR.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Mortgage Program
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- OR HARP Loans
Oregon (OR) Mortgage Rates
Oregon rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Oregon loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Oregon property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the OR mortgage rates and our Oregon mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Oregon mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Oregon (OR) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Oregon home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!