Home Point Financial has helped first time and experienced homeowners in Pennsylvania find financing for many years. Our mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown and throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Types of Pennsylvania Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Pennsylvania mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Pennsylvania loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- Renovation Loans
- FHA Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- PA HARP Loans
Pennsylvania Mortgage Rates
Pennsylvania rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our Pennsylvania mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Pennsylvania Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Pennsylvania home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!