Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Pennsylvania find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Pennsylvania mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown and throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Types of Pennsylvania Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Pennsylvania mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Pennsylvania loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in PA.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- Renovation Loans
- FHA Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- PA HARP Loans
Pennsylvania (PA) Mortgage Rates
Pennsylvania rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Pennsylvania loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Pennsylvania property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the PA mortgage rates and our Pennsylvania mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Pennsylvania mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Pennsylvania (PA) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Pennsylvania home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!