What is the HARP Loan Program?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Pennsylvania homeowners refinance their home in situations where value has declined and, as a result, other refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable mortgage.
Pennsylvania HARP Loan Requirements
- Homeowners who currently owe more on their mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance, but were told they didn't qualify
- Refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Pennsylvania apply?
Pennsylvania HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process, so refinance fees will apply.
Pennsylvania HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the PA HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Pennsylvania HARP program and eligibility.