What is the HARP Loan Program in Pennsylvania?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Pennsylvania homeowners refinance their Pennsylvania home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Pennsylvania home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Pennsylvania are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable PA mortgage.
Pennsylvania HARP Loan Requirements
- Pennsylvania homeowners who currently owe more their PA mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Pennsylvania
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Pennsylvania but were told they didn't qualify
- Pennsylvania refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Pennsylvania loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Pennsylvania apply?
Pennsylvania HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Pennsylvania HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the PA HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Pennsylvania HARP program and eligibility.