Home Point Financial has helped first time and experienced homeowners in South Carolina find financing for many years. Our team of South Carolina mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Columbia, Charleston, Myrtle Beach and throughout the state.
Types of South Carolina Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed South Carolina mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive South Carolina loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Program
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- SC HARP Loans
South Carolina Mortgage Rates
South Carolina rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the South Carolina Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your South Carolina home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!