Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in South Dakota find financing for many years. Our experienced team of South Dakota mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Sioux Falls, Rapid City, Pierre and throughout the state of South Dakota.
Types of South Dakota Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed South Dakota mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive South Dakota loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in SD.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- SD HARP Loans
South Dakota (SD) Mortgage Rates
South Dakota rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- South Dakota loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- South Dakota property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the SD mortgage rates and our South Dakota mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's South Dakota mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the South Dakota (SD) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your South Dakota home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!