What is the HARP Loan Program in Tennessee?
The US Government's Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) is a program designed to help Tennessee homeowners refinance their Tennessee home in situations where home value has declined and, as a result, other Tennessee home loan refinancing programs are not an option. H.A.R.P. loans in that state of Tennessee are meant to help homeowners obtain a more affordable and stable TN mortgage.
Tennessee HARP Loan Requirements
- Tennessee homeowners who currently owe more their TN mortgage than the home’s current market value
- Have private mortgage insurance in Tennessee
- Have a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac insured loan
- Have wanted to refinance in Tennessee but were told they didn't qualify
- Tennessee refinances of up to 95% loan-to-value
- Good payment history on current Tennessee loan
- Additional requirements apply
Do refinance fees for HARP Loans in Tennessee apply?
Tennessee HARP loans require underwriting and a loan application process and underwriting process so refinance fees will apply.
Tennessee HARP Loan Lenders
Apply now or contact the TN HARP lenders at Home Point Financial to learn more about the Tennessee HARP program and eligibility.