Home Point Financial has helped first time and long time homeowners in Texas find financing for many years. Our experienced team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and throughout the state.
Types of Texas Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Texas mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive loan options while maintaining the fast closing rates. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- TX HARP Loans
Texas Mortgage Rates
Texas rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Texas Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Texas home loan? Contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!