Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in Texas find financing for many years. Our experienced team of Texas mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas and throughout the state of Texas.
Types of Texas Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Texas mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Texas loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in TX.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- TX HARP Loans
Texas (TX) Mortgage Rates
Texas rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Texas loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Texas property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the TX mortgage rates and our Texas mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's Texas mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the Texas (TX) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Texas home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!