Home Point Financial has helped first time and long time homeowners in Vermont find financing for many years. Our experienced team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Burlington, Montpelier, Rutland City and throughout the state.
Types of Vermont Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Vermont mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Vermont loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- VT HARP Loans
Vermont Mortgage Rates
Rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates and our Vermont mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Vermont (VT) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Vermont home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!