Home Point Financial has helped first-time and long-time homeowners in Washington find financing for many years. Our experienced team of mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans and more in Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma and throughout the state.
Types of Washington Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed Washington mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive Washington loan options while maintaining fast closing rates. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in WA:
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- Renovation Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- WA HARP Loans
Washington Mortgage Rates
Washington rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
- Loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- Property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects mortgage rates, and our mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation.
Contact the Washington Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your Washington home loan? Contact Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!