Home Point Financial has helped first time and seasoned homeowners in West Virginia find financing for many years. Our experienced team of West Virginia mortgage professionals have helped homeowners secure conventional, FHA, VA loans, and much more in Charleston, Morgantown, Huntington and throughout the state of West Virginia.
Types of West Virginia Mortgages
Home Point Financial is a licensed West Virginia mortgage lender who remains true to its mission of providing competitive West Virginia loan options while maintaining the fastest closing rates in the industry. Home Point Financial offers a number of loan options in WV.
- Conventional Home Loans - 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, ARM, second home loans, etc.
- FHA Loans
- HomeReady Loans
- Home Possible Loans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- WV HARP Loans
West Virginia (WV) Mortgage Rates
West Virginia rates on mortgages vary based on a number of factors including (but not limited to):
- West Virginia loan type (conventional, FHA, VA, etc.)
- Credit profile (buyer credit history, credit score, etc.)
- West Virginia property type (single-family, multi-family, mobile home, etc.)
- Mortgage term (15-year, 30 year, etc.)
- Loan size
- Appraisal value (home/property appraisal value)
- Subordinate financing
Each of these factors affects the WV mortgage rates and our West Virginia mortgage specialists are available to provide specific answers based on your situation. In the meantime, Home Point Financial's West Virginia mortgage payment calculator will help estimate payments.
Contact the West Virginia (WV) Mortgage Professionals
Ready to take the next step in securing your West Virginia home loan? Apply Online or contact us Home Point Financial and put our experience to work for you!